StoneAeon features four scenes:
Figure 1-1 Scenes of StoneAeon
- SCGT AIRDROP
- SAET MINING SCENE
- EQUIPMENT MINING SCENE
- PET HUNTING SCENE
Users can enter different scenes to experience different gameplays using the current character.
In StoneAeon, from Monday to Friday, users can win SCGT rewards via SCGT AIRDROP. Users will be able to join the airdrop event and win SCGT rewards every weekday. The specific rules are as follows:
- Users must log in to the game from Monday to Friday and enter SCGT AIRDROP to participate in the airdrop event
- Duration: 12:00 Day 1 (UTC) - 12:00 Day 2 (UTC)
- The daily SCGT prize pool is fixed, and the specific SCGT reward distributed to individual users will depend on their computing power: characters with higher computing power will receive more SCGT rewards!
- Reward distribution: The SCGT rewards will be distributed pro rata at 12:00 (UTC) every day according to the proportion of a user’s computing power in the total computing power of all participants.
Users can find SCGT AIRDROP on the following pages:
Figure 2-1 In-game gateway of SCGT Airdrop
Figure 2-2 SCGT Airdrop page
Figure 2-3 Yesterday’s rewards
- Through SCGT AIRDROP, all SA users can get registered with their wallet address and claim SCGT rewards.
- In StoneAeon, users can participate in SCGT AIRDROP using all the characters in their wallet address. A user would be able to claim rewards as long as one of the characters participated in an SCGT AIRDROP event. The relevant contract will automatically determine the size of the reward according to the combined computing power of all the SA characters and SANFTs of a user, which will be relied on as the distribution proof for claiming the corresponding SCGT reward.
- Therefore, users can earn more SCGT rewards by increasing the computing power of their characters every day and acquiring more SANFT assets (SANFTs feature high computing power). Also, be sure to sign up for the SCGT AIRDROP event from Monday to Friday.
SAET, the in-game token of StoneAeon, provides key support for the smooth execution of activities and events. In StoneAeon, SAET is mainly consumed as a resource. Meanwhile, a self-balancing mechanism is adopted to achieve inflation and deflation within the game.
Right now, SAET is mainly used for:
- Equipment upgrade & synthesis and pet upgrade & breeding;
- Buying lucky stones in the equipment box (to improve the mining output);
Users stake their SA characters through SAET MINING SCENE and earn SAET.
Figure 3.1-1 Main scene
Figure 3.1-2 SAET MINING SCENE
To earn SAET through mining, users need to go to SAET MINING SCENE:
- First click on “STAKE CHARACTER”, and then start mining SAET by staking the current character or a character selected from the pop-up list.
- After the character is staked for a period of time, users can click on “REDEEM” on the “Stake Character” page to recover their character; when redeeming a character, the amount of SAET mined will be shown, and the mining yield will be automatically distributed to users’ game account.
In StoneAeon, equipment refers to clothing, weapons, and pets that can be worn and used by a character.
Wearing equipment is the primary means through which users improve a character’s computing power in StoneAeon. Different equipment comes with different attributes, as well as a varying range of computing power.
Equipment attributes mainly include Name, Wearing Position, Level, Rarity, Computing Power, etc.
Rarity is a major equipment feature. StoneAeon features five preset equipment rarities when it was created, including Common, Good, Excellent, Epic, and Legend. Rarity is the core factor that affects the computing power of equipment. Generally speaking, the rarer the equipment is, the higher the computing power will be. Users can keep on leveling up their equipment to improve its rarity, which will bring them increased computing power.
In StoneAeon, equipment is mainly acquired through EQUIPMENT MINING SCENE, where users stake their SA characters to mine equipment, covering clothing and weapons.
Figures 4.2-1 Main scene
Figures 4.2-2 EQUIPMENT MINING SCENE
To acquire more equipment through mining, users need to open EQUIPMENT MINING SCENE:
- First click on “STAKE CHARACTER”, and then start mining more equipment by staking the current character or a character selected from the pop-up list.
- After the character is staked for a period of time, users may click on “REDEEM” on the “Stake Character” page to recover their character. When redeeming a character, the amount of equipment mined will be shown. Additionally, users can select “EXCHANGE” to exchange their mining yield for different types of equipment (clothing or weapons), which would be automatically sent to their BOX.
In StoneAeon, pets are also presented in the form of NFTs. Users can gain a certain sense of achievement and attribute enhancement by capturing and upgrading pets in the game world. StoneAeon also brings certain social attributes to the game world through pets. In addition, users can complete the transaction and transfer of pets through MARKET.
Users can upgrade their pet’s ability level through breeding and upgrading. As pets level up, their computing power will go up, which will create more advantages for the owner.
Pets are divided into different levels: Ordinary, Very Good, Advanced, Epic, and Legendary. The higher the level, the greater the corresponding computing power will be.
In StoneAeon, pets are primarily acquired through PET MINING SCENE, where users stake their SA characters to hunt for pets.
Figure 5.2-1 Main scene
Figure 5.2-2 PET HUNTING SCENE
To get more pets through hunting, users need to go to PET HUNTING SCENE:
- First click on “STAKE CHARACTER”, and then start hunting for pets by staking the current character or a character selected from the pop-up list.
- After the character is staked for a period of time, users may click on “REDEEM” on the “Stake Character” page to recover their character. When redeeming a character, the number of pets hunted will be shown, and the pets users hunted will be automatically sent to their BOX.