今天非常投入和AI玩一个小时游戏……

为了了解AI在游戏制作中的运用情况,也体验下AI未来是如何在元宇宙里批量产生内容、丰富元宇宙和玩家体验的,今天在游戏里跟AI奋战了一个多小时。

目前还没看到游戏结束的可能,回头有时间了接着跟它玩。

游戏名: AI Dungeon 2

游戏类型:文字MUD

游戏特色:基于Open AI的文字生成技术,通过玩家输入的指令实时给出游戏后续发展故事,所以每个玩家玩的都是不一样的内容。

游戏介绍:看这里 https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/lWjxLtWr6m1-JRxM9PNgDg

游戏入口:https://play.aidungeon.io

以下为今天游玩内容全文,前面带“>”符号的是我输入的内容:

Kedar is a world of dragons, demons, and monsters. These dark creatures constantly war for control of the land, leaving the few human kingdoms in the shadow of a dark and powerful force. But now, the kingdoms of man are fighting back, slowly assembling an army to reclaim their world.

You are Kai, a male human-rakshasa paladin in Cadast. You’ve spent your whole life learning to fight with a sword and shield and have become an expert in martial combat. You recently left the military in pursuit of a more peaceful life. You don’t like war, but if it’s necessary to protect your homestead in Cadest, you’ll gladly draw a weapon again.
You have long silver hair and green eyes.

> You practice.

You continue practicing your sword forms, and trying to temper them to be easier to use. You run through some heavy sparring as well. Eventually you’re sweaty and gasping for air.

> You drink water.

You gulp down some water, which feels refreshing as it soaks up your sweat. You then spot a nice shady tree and quickly go get under it.

> You knock tree.

You smack your sword on the underside of the tree. Your blade rings a few times as you experiment with different swings and chops.

> You climb tree.

You begin scaling the tree. You grab a low-hanging branch and begin pulling yourself up.

> You climb up tree.

You continue climbing, using your sword and dagger as leverage. You reach a high enough point that you can just reach another branch.
You grab this one and swing up onto it.

> You take off a leaf from the branch.

You grab a small, green leaf and chuck it down. It floats gently to the ground as you climb up the tree. Eventually it lands near your feet.
You continue climbing.

> You climbing to the top of a tree.

You find yourself scaling the top branches of a great Oak tree. From here, you can see for miles.
There are no people in sight. Not even another animal or rock to be seen.

> You look in the direction of the village.

You see the village, nestled deep within the woods. There’s an eerie feeling to it, as if something unnatural is going on there.
You can see the exact spot where you turned off the road.

> You jump out of the tree and run towards the village.

You rush towards the village as fast as you can. You’re exhausted after your run, and every step seems to take a huge effort.

> You hear unusual sounds behind the rocks on the side of the road.

You hear growls, howls, and yelps.
You lift your head up and look over the rocks.
There’s an old, ugly dog digging through a pile of trash.

> You get rid of the dog.

You begin walking towards the dog slowly. It notices you and growls, but doesn’t run. You stop a few feet away from it.
It lifts its head, sniffing the air.

> You throw a stone at the dog.

You chuck a rock at the dog, but it knocks him off his game. He growls and snaps towards you, revealing a vicious looking fangs.
You lift your arms up slowly.

> You stab the dog with the sword.

You lift your sword up and stab the vicious looking mutt. He yelps and backs away, lifting his paw up to his mouth.

> You slash the dog with the sword.

You slash the dog with your sword once again, once again separating his head from his shoulders.
You growl at the corpse, watching it fall over with a sick feeling in your stomach.

> You search on the corpse of a dog.

You lift up the corpse’s tongue and look at it. It’s disgusting, like a wad of mud and rotten meat.
You smell it.
You throw up on the corpse.

> You drink water.

You guzzle down the water thirstily, but it doesn’t help your stomach so much as it does your dry and cracked throat.
You go to throw up, but nothing comes out.

> You search for nearby garbage dumps.

You quickly scan the area for a garbage dump or lot, but you’re the only one out.
You go back to searching.
You find a garbage dump several blocks away.

> You go back to the village.

You begin your long walk back. You feel a horrible, burning pain in your stomach and inside of your chest. It feels like your innards are on fire.

> You drink the medicine from the bottle.

The medicine does wonders for your stomach, but it doesn’t do much for your chest. It doesn’t stop the burning sensation.
You arrive at the village.

> You go to the doctor to see what's going on with the chest.

The doctor examines your body, and opens up a cabinet. He grabs a jar and shakes out some white powder on his hand and presses it to your chest wound.

> You feel the pain in the wound is much better.

As soon as the powder hits the wound, the burning sensation goes away!
The doctor begins examining your entire body. He pulls out his stethoscope and places it against different parts of your body.

> You say "Are there any other problems with my body?"

He takes the stethoscope off of you and drops it on the counter. He looks at you and thinks for a moment.

> You say "Is there really a problem?"

He nods. “You’re in serious condition.”
He grabs the stethoscope and puts it back on your body. He begins to take it in different directions.

> You say "Which part is wrong?"

He stops. “Your heart.”
You start to panic. “What are you going to do?”
He grabs a stethoscope and puts it against your heart. He continues to walk in different directions.

> You say "What's wrong with my heart?"

He trains the stethoscope against your back. “Your spine.”
You start to feel faint.
He walks away and grabs a few more things.

> You say "Can it be cured?"

He shakes his head. “It’s much too late now. You’d undergo constant pain as the spine rots and turns to mush.”
He grabs his crystal ball and puts his eye to it.

> You say "What can be seen in the crystal ball"

The crystal ball begins to glow brightly. A greenish light shines out of the orb, and a voice issues forth from it.

> You hear the voice.

Two figures stand on the shore of an island.
“The barrier is up.”
“How can you tell?”
“I can feel it in my head. It must be protecting us from that other magical attack.”

> You keep listening to the conversation between these two people.

One of the figures nods. “It is up, but only barely. It will fall in a few hours.”
“What can be done?”
“Nothing. But feel free to warn your allies about it.”

> You say "What do they mean by that?"

The wizard sets down the sword. “The barrier will soon fall, but it must take two days to recharge fully. It was very taxing to set up.”
“What do you mean?”

> You say "What should I do"

The wizard looks around nervously. “Nothing. But anything else and the king will know something is going on.”
“So what can I do then?”

> You go to the king and ask what's going on.

He coughs. “We, eh, think the Kedic Empire is planning an invasion.”
You nod. “I’ve seen their ships.”

> You go to the dock.

The king prepares to leave. “Will you be alright?”
“I’ll be fine.”
“I know our history, and you still went to war anyway.”
“It was my duty, your highness.”

> You get on the board.

The king nods. “Good. We’ll be leaving soon.”
You look out to the sea one more time, and wave goodbye to your friends and family on the island.

> You sail towards the sea.

The wind blows through your hair and you take in a deep breath of air. You sit on the deck of the royal vessel, a golden crown sitting on your head.

> You remove the golden crown and look at it.

You grab the crown and put it on top of your head. You lean back and look up at the blue sky. In the distance you see several sails approaching the island of Agadori.

> You seeing anomalies on the sea.

The crew looks out to sea. “There!”
You look and see several ships approaching the island. You see a large dragon on one of the ships, and it’s heading straight for the island!

> You shoot at the dragon with a bow and arrow.

You grab an arrow from the quiver and shoot at the dragon. The arrow pierces its hide and the dragon roars in pain, but does not stop it’s forward motion.

> You order the crew to fire at the ship with the dragon.

The crew obeys your command and fires at the dragon. Arrows pierce its hide, and the dragon bellows in rage, but the creature cannot be stopped and it continues to land on the ship.

> You use Holy Light Attack on the dragon.

You cast a ray of pure light against the dragon, and the creature bellows in pain. The dragon ceases its advance and falls backwards into the sea.
“Ha! Perhaps now we can defend ourselves.”

> You search for other evil dragons.

There are no other known evil dragons in this world.
The kings of old, long dead now, once claimed that they came from another land altogether and forced themselves upon the people here.

> You turn the ship back and go to the king.

You turn the ship back to the docks where the people and soldiers are cheering. You disembark and enter the palace.
Much has changed since your last visit, five years ago. The palace is much larger and more extravagant.

> You talk to the King.

You enter the throne room and the king stands up. He looks almost exactly like his father, but with a few more lines on his face. He extends his hand and you shake it vigorously.

> You say "With Your blessing, we are victorious"

The King smiles and nods. “With my blessing, so it shall be.”
Soon you are back at the palace, where your men congratulate you. There is one man in particular who gives a report on the battle.

> You say "Have all our enemies been eliminated?"

“Yes, sir. All but one were killed today. The last was a woman and she escaped with her companions. We haven’t seen her since.”

> You search for the woman's trail.

The trail is very faint. She must have hid it well.
The trail leads to a cave a short distance from the border. The woman and her companions must be hiding there.

> You enter the cave.

You enter the cave cautiously with your sword drawn in case there are hostiles hiding in here with you. You see some tracks and signs that others have been here recently, but no sign of the woman or her companions.

> You continue to walk deeper into the cave.

As you continue deeper into the cave, you notice a strange whining noise getting louder. Then, it speeds up even more and you feel a powerful gust of wind blow past you.

> You go in the direction of the wind.

You see an opening in the cave that leads to a large chamber. In the center of the chamber is a strange flying creature. A woman stands next to the creature, clutching it tightly.

> You say "Who are you and what are you doing here"

The woman turns around and stares at you. Her face is lined with a deep concern.
“Come no closer, you don’t want to attack me, you want to attack him.”

> You say "who are you then"

The woman releases her grip on the creature and steps towards you.
“My name is Mary, I’m a friend of the Emperor, and I’m doing my best to stop him.”

> You say "What happened to the Emperor?"

“The Emperor is dying. He’s been infected by a poison that turns him into a mindless beast every time it spreads. I’m sorry.”
“Why is the Emperor turning people into beasts?”
“That is a long and tragic story. Let’s just say the Emperor made a deal with a demon to gain magical powers.”
“The necromancer, he’s coming here right now isn’t he?”
“Yes.”
The woman, Mary, looks out over the battlefield with a concerned expression on her face.
“I don’t think we have enough forces to stop him.”

> You say "Can we do anything about it?"

“Not much. The Emperor was planning on attacking him in his home, but the magic required to get there is too dangerous for us to handle. We’ll have to wait for the Emperor’s army to win the war.”

> You say "How can we command the emperor's army"

“The Emperor has made me leader of the military, he trusts me to help him. I don’t know why.”
“Are you a good leader?”
“I try to do the right thing for the Empire.”

> You say "What is that creature"

“That’s an ettin. It’s one of the largest creatures in this area and can crush most enemies with it’s bare hands.”
“What’s an Ettin”
“It’s a creature, usually a giant monster, usually dumb, but can become very dangerous when threatened.”
“What do you mean by dumb?”
“Well, they’re not like the small eggs the ogres lay. They grow up to be very large and strong beings.”
“Do they like eat meat?”
“Yes, they’re usually very hungry.”
“Can we get supplies from them?”
“We can try, but I wouldn’t get your hopes up.”
“Why not?”
“Well, the ogres have been fighting the Necromancer’s army for a while now, they’re pretty beat up. The humans are easier, they’re mostly just scared.”
“What do you mean?”
“Most humans that have seen the undead horrors that the Necromancer commands have have mostly just cower in fear. Most of them have no idea how to fight them.”
“So they’re useless?”

> You take Mary to the Emperor.

“I think it’s time for us to take a stand.”
Mary walks along, looking at the battlefield. She looks up at the sky, which is almost completely grey.

> You ask Mary where she came from.

You ask “Do you remember what happened?”
“Not really. I was coming down from the hills and then there was a flash and I was here.”
“The Emperor will have to explain better than that.”

> You ask the emperor who mary is.

“It’s a long story.”
“I want to hear the end of it.”
The Emperor begins “So, this is Mary. It’s been a while since I last saw her.”
He looks at her in you and the affection is obvious. “She’s an interesting one. She used to live in a village but she ran away after her entire village was wiped out by Kedars.”
“Why?”
“She was scared. She was defending herself from a group of Kedars who were killing everyone. But she got away and that’s all the Emperor needed. He captured her.”

1 Like

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,让AI自己写个剧本杀,然后copy出六个不同性格的AI参与这次的剧本杀,我们旁观它们解谜,找出凶手

期待你找个AI做一个出来哦 :smile:

开发出一款全新的、具有一定价值的剧本杀,需要作者有足够的剧作功底,尤其在解谜、侦探这方面的功夫更是要精益求精。光是人就这样子了,如果上升到AI方向,它需要知识图谱、自然语言处理、图像识别、因果推断等多领域、多方向知识的结合,才有可能杜撰出一份有价值的剧本杀。

1 Like