Completed the development of Alaya, and announced it on Oct.24, 2020.
- Completed the development of ATON 0.13.3, and launched it on Oct.24, 2020. The update details of ATON 0.13.3 are shown as follows:
Adjusted the UI and interaction, and optimized the network switching;
Supported ARC20 token.
- Completed the development of PlatScan 0.13.3, and launched it on Oct.24, 2020. The update details of ATON 0.13.3 are shown as follows:
Added ARC20 token list;
Added the balance and transaction details of ARC20 accounts.
- Completed the development of MTool 0.13.3, and launched it on Oct.24, 2020. The update details of ATON 0.13.3 are shown as follows:
- Modified the wallet format to have it fit Alaya network
1. PlatON Introduces Its Meta Network Alaya
On Oct.24, 2020, PlatON introduces its meta network Alaya, an experimental sandbox designed for teams to develop, deploy and innovate, a bridge linking distributed consensus into traditional financial services. Going beyond the usual testnet of PlatON, Alaya offers functions under realistic conditions with real costs to its community and developers.
2. Alaya Network Successfully Connected to Over 180 Nodes on the First Day It Is Announced
On Oct.24, 2020, there have been over 180 nodes joined and connected to PlatON meta network Alaya on the first day since it is launched. The first batch of nodes include node service providers, security service providers, instutitions, wallets, exchanges, medias, communities, developers, KOL, etc.
3. PlatON Integrates Chainlink as its Recommended Oracle Solution
In late Oct, 2020, PlatON announced that PlatON is collaborating with Chainlink to integrate their market-leading decentralized oracle network into its next-generation PoS blockchain platform, starting with its main net sandbox Alaya.
In late Oct. 2020, PlatON announced the successful completion of its engagement with Runtime Verification. This engagement focused on verifying the safety property of PlatON’s Giskard Consensus Protocol using the COQ proof assistant. The Giskard consensus protocol is used to validate transactions and computations in the PlatON network.
5. Alaya Auctioned Its First NFT Artworks with 12ETH in Total
On Oct.24, 2020, PlatON hosted the first Chinese art exhibition on the collaboration between blockchain and AI in Shanghai International Blockchain Week 2020. The first Alaya NFT artworks were auctioned with 12ETH in total.
6. LatticeX Foundation Announced Its Supports on the Development of Alaya Network with 500M LAT
On Oct.28, 2020, LatticeX Foundation announced that it will support the development of Alaya Network with 500M LAT for its ecosystem construction.
1. PlatON Hosted an AMA with Cryptotech Community
On Oct.16, 2020, PlatON had an AMA in Cryptotech community. The Head of Community Kai Yu, as the special guest, shared all Cryptotech community cares about PlatON in the AMA.
2. PlatON Hosted an AMA with BDCrypto Community
On Oct.19, 2020, PlatON had an AMA in BDcrypto community. The Head of Community Kai Yu, as the special guest, shared all BDcrypto community
3. PlatON Hosted an AMA with AMA Lovers Club Community
On Oct.23, 2020, PlatON had an AMA Lovers Club Community. The Head of Community Kai Yu, as the special guest, shared all AMA Lovers Club Community cares about PlatON in the AMA.
Added new MPC operators including PrivateInput, SecureTextLineDataset, SecureLogicalAnd, SecureLogicalOr, SecureLogicalXor, SecureLogicalNot;
Optimized existing MPC operators including SecureMax, SecureMin, SecureLog, SecureSigmoidCrossEntropy;
Optimized Rosetta’s memory optimization mechanism, and started the implementation with 85% completion;
Fixed some known bugs
PAI Data Asset Exchange Project
Completed the development of PAI 0.5.1 with the newly added features as follows:
The system optimization;
The solution of privacy-preserving label query.
In late Oct, 2020, as China’s 6th Annual WanXiang Blockchain Global Summit kicked off in Shanghai, Dr. Xiao Feng, Chairman and CEO of Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON, and aitos.io CEO Leo Lin were interviewed by Peng Zhao, CEO of a major IoT Think Tank media source and renowned IoT interviewer. She successfully engaged in a cross-border dialogue on the “Internet of Things + Blockchain” for business innovation with these two influential tech titans in the Blockchain+IoT field.