浅浅社区公开信 0005 - RPG游戏制作建议

  在《这个风格咋样》中,浅浅发布了一些正在制作的游戏截图,目前已知的有PlatON生态小镇和浅浅社区山庄。第一版本的社区角色扮演游戏(CRPG),浅浅更愿意将其制作为解谜寻宝题材,跟随游戏剧情的走向完成主线任务破解在社区中发生的各个谜题。

  在整个游戏地图中,我将会布置若干个暗藏钱包私钥文件的宝箱,随机地安放在地图的地块和谜题任务中,玩家通过快速解谜和探索开放性世界得到应有的奖励。同时浅浅也要对社区身份ID-NFT的委托人进行赋能,具体赋能的需求,大家可以通过给本贴留言进行开放式讨论,在不影响数值平衡的前提下,我会尽量优先考虑社区的意见。

  当然大家也可以在符合开发实际的前提下,提出自己觉得可行的游戏方案,从以下几个方面入手:

• 关卡设计
  • 数值设计
  • 战斗设计
  • 系统设计
  • 玩法设计
  • 叙事设计
  • 谜题设计
  • 技术设计

  我会一直关注本贴,有想法直接留言,大家头脑风暴起来,作出一款趣味十足的游戏。

  In What’s This Style, QianQian has posted some screenshots of the game in progress, the known ones being PlatON Eco Town and QianQian Community Hills. The first version of the community role-playing game (CRPG), QianQian prefers to make it a puzzle and treasure hunt, following the game’s plot to complete the main quest to solve the various puzzles that take place in the community.

  Throughout the game map, I’ll be laying out several treasure chests with hidden wallet private key files, randomly placed in the map’s plots and puzzle quests, where players will be rewarded for quickly solving puzzles and exploring the open world. I will try to give priority to the community’s opinion without affecting the numerical balance.

   Of course people can also suggest gameplay options they feel are feasible, consistent with development realities, starting with the following.

• Level design
  • Numerical design
  • Combat design
  • System design
  • Gameplay design
  • Narrative design
  • Puzzle design
  • Technical Design

  I’ll keep an eye on this post and leave a direct message with ideas, so we can all brainstorm and make a fun game.

2 个赞

没啥用,为了赚钱才玩的,娱乐不会选你这个的,考虑怎么让别人赚钱吧

赚钱的路子很多,这边建议你看看刑法;其次,我为爱发电为什么要考虑赚不赚钱?并且你无法代表“别人”;最后,你不要玩就好啦。

好嘞,哥,收到
好嘞,哥,收到